Tool for local (debug) monitoring and manual configuration of the the Lukas, SIR and SAS220 products.
Streamit Terminal Program (STP) v2.8 - January 23rd, 2017
v2.8 [January 23, 2017]
- Improved startup flow for driver check and when there is no device connected.
- Added upgrade for VCP driver (version 6.7.3) with WIN10 support.
v2.6.4 [December 5, 2014]
- SHOUTcast was added as option for streaming server, for SAS220 devices.
v2.6.3 [December 2, 2014]
- Enable device logging when connecting to a device (required for SIRxxx running software version 1.68 or higher).
v2.6.2 [July 12, 2013]
- Fixed: Do not power off Lisa device after programming settings, but reboot it instead.
v2.6.1 [June 14, 2013]
- Fixed: failure to program a number of settings for SIR family of devices.
v2.6.0 [June 13, 2013]
- Fixed issues with regard to support for configuration and monitoring of Lisa devices.
!!! It is not possible to update software of Lisa devices using STP (over USB). Only remote software update is possible.
v2.4 [November 7, 2012]
- Added support for configuration and monitoring of Lisa devices.
!!! This version is not fully tested, excpet for the functionality required during production. !!!
v2.3.1 [December 9, 2011]
- Allow card decryption key upload when device is in configuration wizard.
v2.2.0 [November 9, 2011]
- Added support for SAS220 devices.
- Updated support for SAS250 (streaming to icecast and multiple plugins).
v2.1.12 [July 5, 2011]
- Added support for SIR190 devices
- Upload of decryption key will only start in case device is off, user is informed otherwise.
- Added a colored label for seltest result in the log window.
v2.1.10 [December 15, 2010]
- Updated system status values to indicate device is off; to allow starting the upload of decryption key.
v2.1.8 [March 12, 2010]
- Added support for SIR150 and SAS250 devices
- Added option to skip the startup screen
- Automatically read device settings at autoconnect.
- Warn user when programming settings, in case the selected device is not the same as the device which is connected.
- Default value for autolog is now enabled.
v2.1.6 [November 30, 2009]
- Added support for SIR150 and SAS250 devices.
- Encoder settings are now in presets.
- Added support for Windows 7; OS version is detected; correct drivers are installed for Windows 7.
v2.1.4 [April 15, 2009]
- Ask the user whether the VCP driver update should be performed or skipped.
v2.1.3 [April 9, 2009]
- Fixed bug: wrong password was sent for customized (non CustomerZero) devices with protected settings, including set/reset of the customer ID.
- Allow settings to be changed for CUSTOMER_AUDIOSERVER devices. Changing the customer ID is not allowed.
- Split the SIR80 devices into SIR80 and SIR80_old; some features differ.
- Reading device settings will not stop if log level is not between 0-2.
- Allow protected commands to be sent from the command line.
- Added configuration page for SAS200 devices
v2.1.1 [December 1, 2008]
- Added decryption key checksum
- Small changes in the interface
- Updated STP help (STPhelp 2.0.2)
- Added HowTo item in the Help menu
v2.1.0 [November 19, 2008]
- Features new VCP drivers (version 5.3). Autodetects whether drivers need to be updated and starts the update.
- Added STP quick menu.
- Added CustomerZero login and features (CustomerZero password).
- Added Encryption/Decryption and Private key generator.
- SIR80 and SIR80_old are now separeted device types.
- Added "Scheduler" menu to configure Schedule URL and Playlist Update URL.
- Update STP help (STPhelp 2.0.1)
-Changed channel's maximum URL length to comply with the SIR/lukas devices.
-Added proxy proxy settings program/read functionality.
v2.0.1 [January 7, 2008]
-Updated mode 3 interface (32 channels SIR & 40 channels LukasUSB).
-Added SIR120 to list of devices.
v2.0.0 [December 14, 2007]
-Added new help file (STPhelp 2.0.0)
v0.0.8 [December 6, 2007]
-Added Autologging option
v0.0.7 [December 3, 2007]
-Enabled Netmask for all devices
-Program Netmask parameter when Static IP is chosen
v0.0.6 [October 10, 2007]
-Solved logging bug (the # character)
-Updated customer login credentials
v0.0.5 [September 28, 2007]
-Improved encyption key loading procedure.
-Added do not change option for programming features.
-Added "remember user/password" function to customer login.
-Added advanced menu for logged-in customers.
-Added Set/Reset customer id function.
-Added read/program feature for Language/Volume/Bass/Treble.
-Added log pause/play/stop option.
-Error in reading values was split into Errors and Timeouts.
-Small fixes in connect/disconnect procedures.
-Disabled the help file temporarly (out dated)
v0.0.4 [August 30, 2007]
-Added function of loading Encryption Key.
-Modified to eleminate Fixed IP bug.
-Added customer login function
-Protected commands (provider name, mode..etc) can be sent only when logged in.
v0.0.2 [August 10, 2007]
-The interface was fixed to match requirements.
-The language is now programmed for SIR devices.
-The "program-parameters" routine was improved.
-There can be entered/programmed 16 channels for lukas and 20 for SIR80
(currently 20 for SIR100 as well).
v0.0.1 [June 26, 2007]
Initial release of beta version.
This was functionally based on STP version 1.1.0, but with another GUI.