Streamit tool to create playlists, schedules and track encryption.
Streamit Card & Scheduler (SCS) Toolkit Release 1.2 - January 16th, 2017
v1.2 [January 16th, 2017]
- Fixed: SCS Toolkit reports registry access error.
- Fixed: Last used settings were not saved on OS systems higher than WIN7.
v1.1.9 [June 29, 2015]
- Fixed: Default length (-1) would be used when generating a playlist of encrypted files if the text 'enc' was found in the filename, even though length information was available in the original files directory.
v1.1.8 [March 23, 2015]
- Show all tools at startup
- Small textual changes in the UI
v1.1.7 [January 02, 2013]
- Fixed bug; SCS would stop working on the last day of 2012 because of a component exceeding date boundaries.
v1.1.6 [June 25, 2012]
- When generating a playlist from encrypted files, original files can be used for the file length information.
v1.1.5 [March 1, 2011]
- Increased number of formats that can be encoded.
v1.1.1 [January 19, 2009]
- !!! The filename of the encrypted files will be always generated in "lowercase".
- Test tools (PLS / SAF Generator and Schedule Maker) are not shown when SCS Toolkit starts. To show these tools, go to the Options menu.
- Added decryption functionality; previously encrypted tracks can be converted back to mp3 using the same algorythm as used in the SIR.
- Added option to shuffle the entries in the PLS/SAF Generator.
- No need to create samples directory in the SCS Toolkit installation folder. Samples folder is already created in "MyDocuments".
- Added "Clean card" and "Erase card" tasks in the Schedule Maker.
- Fixed bug: The "time" of a task in the tasklist was shown in "12 hours" mode; changed to 24 hours.
v1.0.0 [November 26, 2008]
- The 'Encryption' tool was rewritten. There is now no limitations in the input file "path" length.
- When generating a playlist, the actual Title of the mp3 is used. For non-mp3 files (*.enc) the used.
- When generating a playlist, the actual length of the mp3 is used. For non-mp3 fikes (*.enc) "-1" is used.
- Added Schedule Maker tool
- Added Card Formatter tool
v0.0.1 [November 03, 2008]
- Initial release of beta version.