Lukas Video firmware v1.0.28 - June 25, 2013.
See Lukas Video technical manual about the installation of the firmware.
[v1.0.28] --- (25 June 2013)
- Added: Config file name may be anything, as long as it ends in .scf
- Added: URLs in the channel list overview (in the menu) scroll when highlighted
- Solved: Playing HLS streams from VLC now works correctly
- Solved: Power cycle when playing VLC HLS stream no longer hangs the Lukas Video
- Solved: Transition from multicast streaming to unicast streaming via configuration file now works
- Solved: On-demand video in channel list could not be played twice in succession
- Solved: Standard password does full factory reset if no custom password is set
- Solved: Custom password could contain non-numeric characters through configuration file, while remote control cannot enter anything other than numbers
- Solved: Configuration update with menu open on start page setting caused crash
- Solved: Appearance of invalid password dialog was wrong
- Improved: Minor textual changes
[v1.0.24] --- (4 April 2012)
- Added: FAT32 support for USB stick
- Added: Menu protection with standard password (123123)
- Added: Configuration of Lukas Video through configuration file on USB stick
- Added: Multicast support
- Added: Intelligent factory reset, depending on password which is used
- Improved: HDMI mode selection in menu
- Solved: Root access through telnet without password.
- Solved: Crashes after several hours playing video
For more details, see technical manual.