LCT v1.4 - 29 December 2016
! Please make sure to uninstall older version(s) of LCT, as this will not be done automatically due to an installer change.
V[1.4] --- (29 December 2016)
- Fixed issue with loading encryption key.
- Fixed issue in SD configuration file.
- Improved startup flow for driver check and when there is no device connected.
- Added upgrade for VCP driver (version 6.7.3) with WIN10 support.
- Button 'Manual device configuration' will only be shown for devices already in manual configuration.
- Some textual changes.
- Removed button 'Create your web configuration file'
[V1.2] --- (21 January 2014)
- LCT no longer supported on OS versions lower than Windows 7.
- Fixed: Software update would fail when loading software to specific devices.
- Fixed: Some message dialogs would pop up multiple times.
- Added configuration options for telnet and playing playlist entries at random.
- Added option to skip driver upgrade. This is an advanced feature and upgrade is strongly recommended.
- Added date to the device monitoring
- Improved the process of encryption key upload
- Improved the process of reading the settings from the device
- Some minor textual changes
V[1.1.13]--- (13 January 2014)
- Added telnet and play random settings
- Fixed bug with software update when pressing disconnect
- Fixed some small issues with incorrect parameters
V[1.1.12]--- (9 January 2014)
- Fixed bug in web config file cration with presets
- Improved key download so it does not hang anymore
V[1.1.11]--- (7 January 2014)
- Improved key download method
V[1.1.10]--- (3 January 2014)
- Fixed bug which caused crashes on guest accounts
- Minor text changes
V[1.1.9]--- (2 January 2014)
- Reduced read settings time
- Fixed bug where messages at connection fails were not shown
- Fixed bug with reading installed driver version
V[1.1.8]--- (31 December 2013
- Improved warnings at disconnect attempt at key download/software update
- Increased timeout times at software update
- Canceling key download bug fixed
- Disabled view settings menu during key download/software update
V[1.1.7]--- (30 December 2013)
- Increased speed of encryption key download
- LCT now powers device off if required at encryption key download
- Improved start of software update
V[1.1.6]--- (24 December 2013)
- small gui fixes
V[1.1.5]--- (24 December 2013)
- Better support for Lisa compact
- Text adjustments
- Changed Decryption key texts in Encryption key
- Removed check to make sure the device is powered of during key download
V[1.1.4]--- (24 December 2013)
- Added possibility to skip driver installation
- Changed "Reduced volume" to "Volume reduction"
- Fixed several menu issues
- Added Content update, Monitoring and Schedule status to view settings
- Text adjustments
- Possibility to abort software update and key download
V[1.1.2]--- (23 December 2013)
- Removed Windows XP support
- Prevent crash on startup
[V1.1.1] --- (9 December 2013)
- Fixed issue where LCT offers to install a lower version when using a beta version
- Fixed several log messages
- Removed logs during key upload
- Fixed issues with saving/loading configuration files and programming the device
[V1.1.0] --- (2 September 2013)
- Fixed an issue with loading software
- Disabled software update button while loading software
- Added dates to log lines
- Fixed a problem where messages would pop up multiple times
[V1.0] --- (23 August 2013)
- First official release of the Lisa Configuration Tool